Eisenhower Recreation Center
- General Information
- Court Availability Schedule
- After School
- Rules & Regulations
Recreation Center Schedule will be posted every other Monday. Availability is subject to change based on programs and rental needs.
After School Learning League
This program will have an activity-based approach that allows participants to experience the positive values of sports through multiple roles and experiences.
Students are placed in mixed-ability teams at the beginning of each unit and fill various roles to help run each league. Roles may include:
- League Commissioner
Questions about this After School Program? Contact Tyler Burroughs at email@example.com
Visitors to the Eisenhower Recreation Center can enjoy:
- 4 Basketball Courts
- 4 Volleyball Courts
- 8 Pickleball Courts
- Portable Indoor Turf (seasonal)
- 2 Batting Tunnels (seasonal)
- 3-Lane Elevated Walking Track (10 laps = 1 mile)
- Multi-Purpose Room (can be divided into 2 spaces)
- Catering Kitchen/Concession Stand (events only)
- Officials Changing Rooms
- Spectator Viewing Areas
- TV/Media Lounge Area
- Lobby/Front Lounge Area
Rental information for Eisenhower Recreation Center
Non-Peak Hours: Weekdays until 5pm.
Peak Hours: Weekdays after 5pm and weekends.
|Hourly Court Rental Rates||# Available||Non-Peak Rate||Peak Rate|
|Full Court Basketball/Volleyball/Pickleball||4||$40/hour||$45/hour|
|Hourly Turf Rental Rates||# Available||Non-Peak Rate||Peak Rate|
|Full Field (2 courts)||4||$90/hour||$100/hour|
|Small Field (1 court)||2||$45/hour||$50/hour|
|Multi-Purpose Room Rental Rates||# Available||Non-Peak Rate||Peak Rate|
|Half Room (A or B)||2||$10/hour||$25/hour|
|Kitchen/Concession Rental Rates||# Available||Non-Peak Rate||Peak Rate|
|Full kitchen or concession||1||$15/hour||$20/hour|
|All Court Rental/Tournament Rates||# Available||Rate|
|Sat/Sun All Courts (8:00 AM - 8:00 PM)||4||$2,500|
|Single Day All Courts (8:00 AM - 8:00 PM)||4||$1,500|
|Sat/Sun All Courts (with Multi-Purpose Room)||4||$3,000|
|Single Day All Courts (with Multi-Purpose Room)||4||$1,800|
|2 Court Rental/Tournament Rates||# Available||Rate|
|Sat/Sun 2 Courts (8:00 AM - 8:00 PM)||2||$1,250|
|Single Day 2 Courts (8:00 AM - 8:00 PM)||2||$750|
|Full Turf Rental/Tournament Rates||# Available||Rate|
|Sat/Sun Full Field (8:00 AM - 8:00 PM)||1||$1,300|
|Single Day Full Field (8:00 AM - 8:00 PM)||1||$800|
|Additional Fees - Tournaments/Events||Rate|
|Non-Refundable Deposit (applied to rental)||per event||$500|
|Admission Fee (if gate is being collected)||per event/day||$100|
|Vendor Fee (with applicable City permit)||per day||$50|
|Banner Display Fee||per event||$25|
|Tables/Chairs Set-Up Fee||per event||$25|
|AV System Set-Up Fee||per event||$25|
|Turf Set-Up Fee||per event||$500|
|Extra Supervision - Hourly Staff||per hour||$12|
Rules & Regulations
- Clean court shoes must be worn while participating in sports activities. Non-athletic shoes/boots/sandals/high heels/flip flops are not allowed on the playing surface.
- Only water bottles are allowed in the gym areas; no other drink or food is allowed.
- Dunking or hanging on the basketball rims is not permitted.
- MPRD is not responsible for any lost or stolen items in the facility.
- Animals are not permitted in the recreation center unless they are service animals used in aiding an individual.
- Solicitation, selling or advertising is not permitted at the recreation center unless authorized by Recreation Director or Parks & Recreation Director. (Reference Ord. 6920)
- Smoking or the use of E-cigarettes are not permitted in the recreation center or within 20 feet of any access point. (Reference Ord. 7465)
- Chewing tobacco or other smokeless tobacco products are not permitted in the center.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in or on the premises of the recreation center. (Reference Ord. 7379)
- Gang paraphernalia is not permitted in or on the premises of the recreation center.
- Patrons are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly and respectful manner. Anyone displaying inappropriate behavior will be asked to leave. See Code of Conduct below.
- Batting Tunnel Rules
Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct is established to ensure that there will be a safe, healthy, and positive environment for all. This policy governs all the conduct of staff, facility users, participants, coaches, volunteers, and spectators of any program or activity conducted within the facility. All MPRD employees have the authority to enforce this policy along with any rules of the facility and programs taking place at the facility. The details of the Code of Conduct are as follows:
- Show respect for all individuals and property.
- Do not use inappropriate language.
- Do not cause bodily harm to self or others or unwanted body contact.
- Demonstrate self control and conduct yourself appropriately.
- Follow all facility and sports rules.