Little Apple Day Camp
Kids who have completed Kindergarten through 5th grade will enjoy a summer full of arts, crafts, swimming, excursions, and more at this Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) licensed day camp. It is based in the City Park Pavilion and runs weekdays from 7:30am to 5:30pm. All trips and activity fees are included in the session cost. Snacks are provided, and lunch is provided by Unified School District (USD) 383. Attendees may take swimming lessons for an additional fee.
Sessions fill up quickly so register early! To reserve your spot we require half payment upfront for each session (full payment due one week prior to each session’s start date). You will be able to pay the half payment online, in office, or over the phone. To register, you can do so online, over the phone by calling 785-587-2754, or in person in City Hall at 1101 Poyntz Avenue.
|Session 1||Check back next year||N/A|
|Session 2||Check back next year||N/A|
ALL forms will be updated before registration opens for the 2023 LADC.
Before you jump into filling out the Registration Packet, please read all information outlined on this page.
The registration form will be a fillable PDF, however, the signature lines MUST be filled out by hand, as KDHE does NOT allow digital signatures. The 20+ lines of locations we may travel to are a lot of signatures, however, the more we have signed here, the less we will have to have signed during camp time.
This packet is significantly shorter than in past years, in hopes of saving your time and ours. This now means that EVERYTHING in this packet must be filled out (with the exception of the optional back page). KDHE has granted us permission to use this form as long as they have all the information they need during our inspection so please make sure these pages are filled out in their entirety. If anything is missing we will contact you prior to the start of camp.
Lastly, we are still NOT allowing these to be turned in electronically/via email. These packets will need to be turned in to the Manhattan Parks and Recreation Office located at 1101 Poyntz Avenue. You do not have to have to registration packet completed in order to register. You can register when registration opens, and turn the packet in at a later date before the deadline.
- If your child did not attend a public or accredited non-public school in Kansas, Missouri, or Oklahoma the previous year or if your child’s immunizations are not current: Please complete the Health History Form.
- If your child must take medications for any reason, one of the following forms must be included in your registration packet:
- Short Term Medication Authorization
- Long Term Medication Authorization
- If your child will need to Self-Administer any of their above medications the following form must be included in your registration packet:
- Authorization for Self-Administration
- Frequently Asked Questions (will be fully updated next year)
- Parent Handbook (will be fully updated next year)
- Additional Authorized Pick-Up