Little Apple Day Camp
Kids who have completed Kindergarten through 7th grade will enjoy a summer full of arts, crafts, swimming, excursions, and more at this Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) licensed day camp. It is based in the City Park Pavilion and runs weekdays from 7:30am to 5:30pm. All trips and activity fees are included in the session cost. Snacks are provided, and lunch is provided by Unified School District (USD) 383. Attendees may take swimming lessons for an additional fee.
Little Apple Day Camp has ended for the 2021 season. Please check back in March 2022 for next seasons dates, information, and updated forms!!
Sessions fill up quickly so register early! To reserve your spot we require half payment upfront for each session (full payment due one week prior to each session’s start date). If you are willing to pay in full you can do so online. If you are making a half payment, you will have to call our office at 785-587-2754.
Before you jump into filling out the Registration Packet (will be updated in 2022), please read all information outlined on this page.
The registration form will be a fillable PDF, however, the signature lines must be filled out by hand, as KDHE does not allow digital signatures. The 20+ lines of locations we may travel to are a lot of signatures, however, the more we have signed here, the less we will have to have signed during camp time.
This packet is significantly shorter than in past years, in hopes of saving your time and ours. This now means that everything in this packet must be filled out (with the exception of the optional back page). KDHE has granted us permission to use this form as long as they have all the information they need during our inspection so please make sure these pages are filled out in their entirety. If anything is missing we will contact you prior to the start of camp.
Lastly, we are still not allowing these to be turned in electronically/via email. These packets will need to be turned into the Manhattan Parks and Recreation Office located at 1101 Poyntz Avenue by a date to be determined in 2022.
- If your child did not attend a public or accredited non-public school in Kansas, Missouri, or Oklahoma the previous year or if your child’s immunizations are not current: Please complete the Health History Form (will be updated in 2022).
- If your child must take medications for any reason, one of the following forms must be included in your registration packet:
- Short Term Medication Authorization (will be updated in 2022)
- Long Term Medication Authorization (will be updated in 2022)
- If your child will need to Self-Administer any of their above medications the following form must be included in your registration packet: Authorization for Self-Administration (will be updated in 2022)
- Frequently Asked Questions (will be updated in 2022)
- Parent Manual (will be updated in 2022)